I hope you are enjoying the beautiful Autumn colours.
I would like to update a new Autumn text in Hiragana.
It is suitable for the beginners and those who are eager to brush up Hiraganas.
The Otehon text : OTSUKIMI おつきみ
It has four Hiraganas.
– For medium to big brush, both hard and soft.
– make sure you fold the paper into four boxes
– Loads of Nuki* Slide out techniques in the text, so the warming-up practice with spirals recommended.
– For Hane*jumping technique, make sure you do the 1*2*3 movement with your brush.
Movement 1; Pause~ the place where you stop at the first stroke
Movement 2 ; Preparation~ you open the hair of brush little bit.
Movement 3 ; To jump ~ you pull the energy up through your naval and slowly proceed to jump.
– Make sure you are able to imagine the clear picture of the moon you like and an extra feeling for that moon.
– Kanji for that text is; “お月見” or “月見”, you can drop the お.